The health and safety of the Battlefields Park employees and users is the National Battlefields Commission (NBC)'s priority.
The NBC is following the advice of public health experts and taking steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 and reduce risks to all users of te park.
Plains of Abraham Museum
The Plains of Abraham Museum has reopened on Friday, February 12. The Museum is open on February 12, 13 and 14; February 19, 20 and 21, then daily thereafter from February 26.
Historically costumed guides are on hand to greet you, bring the Battles exhibition to life and ensure compliance with current health measures.
Nothing has been left to chance to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors: itinerary with signage between the halls, limited number of visitors to exhibitions, hydroalcoholic gel hand sanitizer, protective measures (plexiglass). Wearing a face covering or mask is mandatory in the Museum and washroom facilities.
For all questions relating to group activities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washroom facilities on Taché Avenue are open daily from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The Battlefields Park, of which the Plains of Abraham are a part, is accessible, in compliance with the curfew (8 p.m. to 5 a.m.) and measures in force. Please note that the use of BBQs on the park remains prohibited. The NBC counts on the diligence of the park users to follow directives issued by public health authorities.
- Stay home if you or a household member are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Plan your visit with the winter map of the park.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer, water, food, etc.
- Always keep a distance of 2 metres from others.
- Follow the signs and indications.
- Wash or sanitize your hands often and cough into the bend of your arm.
- Wear a mask or face covering in closed public spaces such as the Plains of Abraham Museum and washroom facilities (mandatory) and outside when physical distancing is not possible.
Plains of Abraham - Québec 1759
Virtual and historic landscape which evokes the end of the Siege of Quebec and the Battle of the Plains of Abraham. Available free of charge to those who own the game Minecraft.